MEXICO VIAJE

MEXICO VIAJE

Bienvenido, Welcome, Bienvenue

Hope you enjoy my travel blog, comments are not necessary but much appreciated.

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Winter 2010- Leaving for Mexico, part 2

We're still in Summerland, British Columbia but we're all packed and ready to go. We will be leaving in our little Subaru on Tuesday, November 30th. We want to get an early start to avoid driving in the dark. Hopefully the weather will cooperate, it has gotten warmer in the last few days. We didn't put any winter tires on our car. We don't want to be stuck driving with those in Mexico. Our car is all wheel drive and we have good all around tires, I think we'll be all right. If the weather is intemperate with lots of snow and ice we will make a beeline for the coast and head towards Portland instead of taking the interior route. I will post again soon. I've been having some trouble accessing my own travel blog account in the past but I do think I have it figured out now, not excessively computer savvy as you can see. I am learning.
If you do access my various posts don't hesitate to leave a message. It's nice to hear from family, friends and strangers in equal measure. Gracias.

No comments: