MEXICO VIAJE

MEXICO VIAJE

Bienvenido, Welcome, Bienvenue

Hope you enjoy my travel blog, comments are not necessary but much appreciated.

Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Parting reflections on Prague

Perhaps I was a little harsh on Prague in my last blog.  Upon reflection we won't have been here long enough to properly assess it.  Apparently there is a square but we were unable to find it,unable to even walk around too long because of the weather.  Rain and getting wet will do that to you.  Stan is also nursing the end of a cold while I caught a whiff of it myself.  Not viable excuses but they will have to do.  I'm sure Prague has a lot to recommend itself for and has been loved by countless other travelers.  We went for a walk in the evening and did see some lovely buildings and a fairy tale looking church complete with turrets.  We ate at the Bohemian restaurant, settling for burgers which were very meaty but unfortunately under cooked.  It was cool to see kids and dogs in bars, common enough in most of Europe, I had forgotten how great that can be. 
It does look lovely doesn't it? Adios for now.

No comments: